Harar 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harar 2007

July 2007 events

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Canadian

Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked   Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:24 am

I have heard that Zeydan Bekri has been removed from his post due to corruption and misuse of Millenium Funds. Anyone know any details?
Back to top Go down
ware

PostSubject: Re: Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked   Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:27 pm

call harar and find out!!!
Back to top Go down
Hararvi

PostSubject: Re: Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked   Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:05 am

It was on television last night. I was not surprised, but a shame for Harar, the decision to fire him came from Addis Abeba and not Harar. The Millennium Celebrations were a mess, and his Bureau was neglected. Investors will not come to a corrupt, inefficient city.
Back to top Go down
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked   Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:45 am

I have been to Harar recently, this is not good news but typical of my experience:

SIM cards available to diaspora visitors, but not easliy to those who live in Harar.

Millenium tickets only available to visitors (need to show passports(. Thus locals cannot attend.)

Beggars moved away, so diaspora cannot see them

Poor quality experience overall.

WHy did it take Meles office to sack this idiot? Surely Harar govt must have also been aware?
Back to top Go down
ware

PostSubject: Re: Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked   Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:47 pm

leave poletics for poletician. I hope everything is allright!!!
Back to top Go down
NEGARDI

PostSubject: Needs more to be done   Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:01 am

Harakache!!!!

Is it only the performance of Zeidan questionable? What about the rest
who are running the show? Are they free of the ills that happend to Harar(Gey)? This are the questions we should discuss. My view is that, looking
at the condition of Harars develpoment they are not. All of us know one simple fact that they are not in the office in the afternoon. Doesn't this imply that there performance rate is questionable? The rest of the issue I
leave it for the readers.
I conclude by saying that it needs more to be done in clearing the house.

Negardi
Back to top Go down
Hararvi

PostSubject: Re: Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked   Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:41 am

NEGARDI,

I totaly agree with you. I deal with some members of certain Bureaus, and they are never available in the afternoons. They prefer to chew chat rather than work. What a waste of resources and money.

Harar has many problems, but with the inefficiency of government nothing happens, and this sends a bad example to investors and the private sector.

Back to top Go down
shira

PostSubject: good he is removed   Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:33 am

alhamdulilah he is removed with all his dangers for the community , why the government is not charging him to the court
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked   Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeydan Bekri, Chairman of the Board Sacked
Page 1 of 1