Harar 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harar 2007

July 2007 events

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hararies Hyena haunting-laughter (Waraba Kulan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Witness

Hararies Hyena haunting-laughter (Waraba Kulan) Empty
PostSubject: Hararies Hyena haunting-laughter (Waraba Kulan)   Hararies Hyena haunting-laughter (Waraba Kulan) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:13 pm

Assalamu Alaykum

What a proper statement from the sisters when they say “harari man lack communication skills” Just glance at this forum and they proved their point. We do not even read nor understand each other in these useless discussions, we act like a hyena. Have you ever heard their haunting-laughter (Kulan Mosha)? That is how we make noise. After all we have grown up with these animals roaming our city to scavenge and hear them cry every single night.

Once a man advice me from his experience. He said, As we were walking along the narrow pathway into the open field, we stumbled upon some hyenas while they were in the middle of hunting laughter. When I try to draw my Gun, the man I was with prevented me from using it. He said to me you might shoot one or two but you can not shot all of them. Do not be foolish now put away your Gun and do as I do and if you want to be safe. Then comes amazing seen. I have never seen or imagined. The dramas about to unfold really blow my mind. He said the man had a walking stick, he held it up high extending his arm as far as he can reach, and started frontward dancing toward were we wanted to go (it is called in harari (MASLAH) like the dance which is don on the wedding. for those who never seen these dance before, it is like those moves which Michel Jackson does with his feet) so while he was doing this dance he start crying the same kind of hunting-laughter as hyenas. So I did similar dance and we passed in the middle of those hungry hyenas.

He said to me, if you ever get caught up alone in the midst of hyena hunting-laughter, just do slow forward dance the same as they do, dancing and laughing and pass thru without disturbing their haunting-laughter. They will never harm or touch you. If you get scared and act stupid or use your Gun to alarm them, then they will never leave you alone until they devour you alive.

Now let us see human hyena haunting-laughter in action from the like of WATANI and his clappers.

So let us see know you are trying to be a history teacher and intellectual at the same time.
Quote :
“Great! For responding, finally …admitting ignorance to your history, essential languages is a bit of courage you are showing…keep on…apparently, you have missed major awareness to appreciate when you observe a leap of changes… to better (not worst., you should know your past. followed after the 1887 defeat of KULUB…
Oh you mean 1945… or 1887 Ameer Abdullaahi, or 1887 ethio-Italy war. Get your fact strait Mr. history teacher the whole world is watching you. Do you see our misunderstanding my brother?

You went bake as far as 1887. What happen here? Are you scared to go back to IMAM AHMED? Maybe you should read the book. You might learn what this nation is all about.

Her I ask you a simple Question. Have you really read what Nagardi wrote? May be you have read it but you did not understood the sentence. Let me bring for you sample of the quote
Quote :
“For the sake of discussion, let me say I don't know our history”
Did you read it? Here it is again
for the sake of discussion” What does it mean? If you happened to not understand it let some one who knows English language explain to you.

A lot of harari kids who were born and raised in the west can read and write better than us. If we do not understand why don’t we ask them for help? All these years we still straggle to find a communication method to express ourselves. What a shame. This is how low you can befall when you do not use your own language. Speaking of language here is one example.

The first thing a child hears and learns is his mother tang. Wright? Allaah created for us a language isn’t it? So we have to respect this and us it. It is one of those special gifts from Allaah. On the Day of Judgment you will be asked even for your own language. If you do not us it in your home. So let me ask you why in the world after all these years harar league was in power, they put the language issue on a back burner and did not use the official language of hararies. Tell me why? Most government offices you go to in harar they do not even ignolage you in the language you were born and raised. Wait a minute…. Isn’t this supposed to be a HARARI REIGAN? So what happened? Are they ashamed of their own language?

A very well known professionally developed harari office language was produced by one of our harari brother. He even offered to train them. Why they have not used it? All of a sudden now they want to form a committee to study the issue. Is this a tactical game to gain face with the Diaspora? I can give you a lot of example about your beloved LEAGUE. This is just one.
Quote :
When today’s Harar is in fact elevated from that oppressed regime and to today’s make good…
Oh you mean to tell us that they are given official reward for keeping eye on harari people. They are seated beside the king and the queen Sheba. By the way have you seen the first lady of Ethiopia wearing GAY ERAZ imitating Hilary Clinton? Doesn’t she look fables?
Quote :
“Your kind drawls from far of empty hot air.”
Let as see if your statement was correct, It would not have been splattering all over you…. man…, and made you react. At lest it touched your nerve and you are struggling to fight back. so it was not empty hot air after all.
Quote :
TRUE compatriot Harari call for to appreciate the gain so far,
Her we have drawlers clapping in empty hot air in action. When are you going to stop buttering up or like the man said, kissing…. you know what…. If you name for me one gain they mad in harari region I will shake your hand and shut up.
Quote :
“and if your further truly wish to benefit your Harari society and think to have high-quality ideas / understanding and you are in fact is the LEARNED ONE! The logic is to be there in the square! and or :”
Nagardi never claimed he is the “LEARNED ONE!” he simply presented his idea “civilly” like you said it in you own writing. If you understand the word “civilly.” Instead of discussing and correcting him what do you do? OON BALLaa.

It does not surprise me at all but it reminded me of what happened to Shaikh Ahmed Wazeer (rahimahullaah). It is a habit of some of our harari brothers to throw stone at anything they disagree with. They are good at this. Now do not growl, here is what happen to the poor Shaikh. When he was trying to advice the people in harar about their short comings, warning them not to make mischief in the land, what did they do? Not only they throw stone at the noble Shaikh, they even went as far as saying he invented the 31 Ju’z in the Qur’an. What an evil saying from those who go beyond bound (taakhoots). If you listened to one of the Khutbah the Shaikh gave, you would overcoming by tears, he appealed to Allaah to take him out of this town (harar) whose people are wronged themselves, they become (Zaalemeen). Allaah accepted his plea and took his soul far away from harar. May Allaah reward him for the knowledge he passed on to so many people and grant him Paradise.

Is it not this our habit? Attacking people whom we disagree with.
Quote :
“1) PRESENT YOUR IDEAS civilly to those who actually are in the position to deliver.”

2) Migrate back to Harar and COMPETE for a position, because there could be only one leader at a time…or officially join the opposing ruling party and make changes through parliamentary procedure…as in the west.
Do not bother with this idea my friend unless you have an extraordinary amount of patient or you want to lose your mind. You will be with countless hararies who tried and tried finally gave up and left harar for good.

I guess Mr. Watani did not read his own constitution either. First of all read your bosses parliamentary constitution. They put all diasporas as foreigners. You are a foreigner. You have no right to run for un office. You are just a sugar daddy.
Quote :
3) Whether you chose 1 or 2 there are various wonderful ways to pass your message if your original intention is to the well being of your HARAR follow the truth.
Which one did you choose watani, I guess none of the above. You say but you do not do. What a “ FAR OF EMPTY HOTAIR” opposssse.
Quote :
4) The ARABIC proverb is for you if you chose to ignore the “MAKAREM UL AKHLAQ”
For a man who is boasting about knowledge of Arabic proverb, but can not tell the difference between Hadeeth and proverb. Tell me now if this does not apply for you
Quote :
"ALQITAROO YASIRO - WAL KILABOO TANBOOH”
at least some are on the train, riding and thinking they are going some where. How about those dogs who bark from far of places just because they heard the noise of the train thinking they can scare of any anyone. Before you throw any thing, know what you are throwing if it is a stone or just a dung.
Quote :
the order is to follow the example path of our profit Mohammed (SWA)…
What a big contradiction, let me ask you a question from your own statement.

Should we “make changes through parliamentary procedure…as in the west.” As you claim or “follow the example path of our profit Mohammed (SWA)…” so which one is it? This is your statement isn’t it? Do you know what it means to follow the path of Guidance?

Before you answer contemplate about it, the way of the Kuffar or the way of the Prophet Muhammad (SWA) what a dilemma you put yourself in to.
Quote :
by avoiding to create FITNA …and the act of MUNAFIQ.
Let me ask you again before putting your finger in a keyboard and writing what you do not understand. Where did you find in Ngardi’s writing FITNA …and the act of NIFAAQ? Explain. I can not wait to hear about this…..
Quote :
Last but not least…avoid being an“IDOIT SAVANT”
Subhan Allaah for a man who quote “MAKAREM UL AKHLAQ” look how you end your statement. I leave it for you to think about it.

So do you see in us haunting laughter (Kulan Mosha)? What a sorry state we are in.

We have to start to wake up from this self righteousness brainwave. We have to go back to Allaah and ask forgiveness for our shortcomings and repent for our sins. Unless we try to hold on to the rope of Allaah we will fall into the bottomless pit of the darkness (Zolomaat). I am really sorry watani. After all we are all brothers. May Allaah save us from the fitna that touched us. May Allaah guide us from going astray.

Witness
Back to top Go down
Watani

PostSubject: Witness or See Nothing   Hararies Hyena haunting-laughter (Waraba Kulan) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:54 am

affraid Sleep affraid

Wows! What are you saying! I suppose you did not happen to in-hale Biraq’s breath! Apparently, since you called me a brother, I am afraid that I may improperly address you, but what the hell! Let me guess through your writing, that wouldn’t do me any harm I presume. Isn’t? In actuality in this part of the hemisphere you might have gained your liberty and could also be either or both which makes me in tad confusion as to how to engage in addressing you properly now! Anyhow on your next shot give me a hint. You began your thoughts by the stereotype profiling statement that all Harari male don’t know how to communicate and your remarkable choice of using the hyena’s analogy is a further exciting notion!

Maslah to safety! History lesson! Prophesy talk! Political summary! English language lesson & advice! Lots and lots and lots of zig-ZAG subject like JINN-MAQATOO, you would probably and recognize by one and the one & only BIRAQ. Well done, you fit to be in his pea-brain and let me be the first to bless your union with him by PRONOUNCING YOU AS HUSBAND & WIFE OR MAN AND ooops! I am confused – that is your fault! But who cares don’t worry you are in a free world, free zone, you could do & be what ever you want GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
Watani

PostSubject: Bla Bla Bla of Witness of none!   Hararies Hyena haunting-laughter (Waraba Kulan) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:02 pm

Basketball Try to COMPERHENDE! one more time! ..."ALQITAROO YASIROO WAL KILABOO TANBOOOOOOOH! WOOH! WOOH! wOOH! AND THEN SILENT! BASTA!Sleep
Back to top Go down
Witness

PostSubject: Waraba Kulan   Hararies Hyena haunting-laughter (Waraba Kulan) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 4:02 pm

Is there any thing more to be said? You proved my point.

Witness
Back to top Go down
Watani

PostSubject: Wtness/Negardi/KhilfKhilaf   Hararies Hyena haunting-laughter (Waraba Kulan) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:56 am

YES! CONGRATS ON YOUR HOLY MATRIMONY WITH BIRAQ! MAY YOU BOTH LONG LIVE TO BE ABLE TO WITNESS HARAR AND HARARI NATIVES EVERYWHERE FLOURISH WITHOUT YOUR TOXIC MIND SPILLS! Amen!
Back to top Go down
habesha

PostSubject: Gey Eraz   Hararies Hyena haunting-laughter (Waraba Kulan) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:45 pm

Selam to you all!

I happen to stumble upon this site and got tickled by the comment, "have you seen the first lady of Ethiopia wearing GAY ERAZ imitating Hilary Clinton? Doesn’t she look fables?"

To me The first lady looked like Indian. Given that Gay Eraz is imported from India/Pakistan.

Yes the clothing is designed in harar neverthless the fabric is from India/pakistan. The shal (ፎጣ) is actually not harari at all. how about the day to day hariri clothing(not so called traditional cloth) is in it Indian/Pakistani dress?

What did hararis were befor the indian/pakistan come up with their dress and started exporting them?

Is your cultural dress dependent on the other group invention? what other part of your culture is IMPORTED?

No man Is An Island, the proverb goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hararies Hyena haunting-laughter (Waraba Kulan)   Hararies Hyena haunting-laughter (Waraba Kulan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hararies Hyena haunting-laughter (Waraba Kulan)
Page 1 of 1